The successful Marketing Manager will be joining a friendly, close knit team who are all incredibly motivated, driven by success and a shared passion for their product.
- Content creation, delivery & strategy planning for all marketing channels: managing social media, email, influencer & brand collaborations, PR comms (being the main point of contact with the PR agency), managing good relationships with all brand ambassadors & designing seasonal catalogues.
- Overall brand management: working closely with the business owner to plan seasonal photo shoots, model casting, booking the full team, sourcing venues, planning campaign stories and creating mood boards for the team.
- Consistently growing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook & our Facebook Community Group) ensuring to maintain a consistent high engagement, managing monthly brand competitions, collating new lists each month for potential partnerships, managing in-house competitions & planning weekly social content in line with stock levels.
Additionally signing off all TikTok content managed by the marketing assistant.
- Signing off the influencer lists provided from the PR team & marketing assistant, creating contracts for agency bookings, managing the monthly budget and the gifting process throughout.
- Managing and working very closely with the marketing assistant: planning her weekly workload and signing off all projects and tasks efficiently.
- Managing new collection launches & seasonal promotions on a monthly basis, ensuring a consistent brand message & cohesive design across all channels. Ensuring that our PR team have the relevant campaign imagery and product information prior to the launch.
- Designing new home page creatives for the website on a monthly basis, ensuring that call to actions are in-line with all other retailers & seasonally appropriate.
- Copy writing for all areas of the business: product descriptions, new website pages, social & email content ensuring that the brand tone of voice is always compelling & consistent.
- Planning & designing a minimum of two weekly emails , ensuring to do a thorough competitor research so that our email topics are relevant with effective & engaging subject lines.
- Managing the company blog with the help of the marketing assistant with a minimum of two blogs written a month in-line with our marketing calendar.
- Managing the annual marketing budgets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for social media with a creative approach to engaging online audiences
- Relevant experience in marketing
- Experience in Google Analytics and SEO Software and other marketing tools
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Previous experience with email marketing using Klavyio
- Previous experience in a marketing role is desirable
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident with a can-do attitude and good management skills
- Full time job, 5 days a week 9-5pm Monday-Thursday and 9-4pm on Friday
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Start ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
If you would like to apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com