DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Are you passionate about fashion and social media? Then this could be a great opportunity for you! We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our ever growing team on a part-time basis. The Marketing Intern will work closely with and support our Marketing Manager within a small team here at our Head Office in West Acre, Norfolk.
- Engaging with our customers & influencers on our social media platforms via direct messaging, posts and comments to increase our engagement and followers.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with designing engaging Instagram stories.
- Engaging with new & current influencers that work closely with our brand including commenting on their posts for brand awareness & building new relationships for future content.
- Assisting with copywriting new website pages, product descriptions and social media captions (starting with managing our Facebook channel).
- Assist with the development and execution of the seasonal blog plan.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with outreach lists for influencers each month along with consistent research of appropriate brands to collaborate with.
- Ability to think creatively to produce new creative concepts for social media, such as creating product flat lays, Instagram reels and IGTV’s in our Head Office studio.
- Managing & developing our community and brand rep Facebook groups, creating engaging content for both groups & assisting with new rep strategies to grow our rep sales.
- To help manage & promote our Depop seconds & samples outlet.
- To work closely with the Marketing Manager to help research and build mood boards for seasonal photo shoots along with assisting on shoots when required.
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or have an interest in influencer marketing, social media & keeping ahead of all new social platforms and trends.
- Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Canva & other creative apps.
- A passion for social media with a creative approach to engaging online audiences.
- Adobe Photoshop skills would be beneficial but are not essential .
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident with a can-do attitude.
- Able to take direction and have a desire to develop and learn skills within the role.
- This internship opportunity will be part-time initially, starting at three days a week with the view to become full-time after six months.
- Paid Internship (negotiable depending on age and experience).
- Starting date: End of July 2021
- Based in: West Acre, Norfolk
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? If so, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you. Applications will be reviewed and feedback will be provided to you as fast as we possibly can.