Would you love to work at Whale Of A Time Clothing? We'll keep you up-to-date with any vacancies we have available.
NEW! Customer Service & Marketing Administrator
We are currently seeking a Customer Service and Marketing Administrator to join our team in West Acre, Norfolk. The successful candidate will be social media savvy and have great written communication skills, attention to detail and be happy to work as part of a team and individually doing a variety of different tasks. The candidate must be eager to continuously improve in a growing business which is developing quickly. This role involves the smooth running of our online customer services, and assisting our Marketing team across all social media platforms. We would like an enthusiastic person who has great attention to detail and is keen to learn new skills.
Whale of a Time Clothing is a Norfolk based clothing brand inspired by the coastal country lifestyle. Creating statement casual clothing with sustainability at the forefront for people who love the British outdoors. This is an excellent time to get on board a rural brand in an exciting period of growth.
- Communicating with our customers over email, web chat, and our social media platforms.
- Ability to think creatively and be happy to be involved in creating TikTok videos and Instagram reels in-house.
- Creating and scheduling engaging content for Instagram and Facebook.
- Process returns.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with outreaching to influencers each month along with consistent research of appropriate brands to collaborate with.
- Managing & developing our Facebook community page and brand ambassadors, creating engaging content for both groups.
- Create a wholesale brochure for our new collections.
- Assist with copywriting product descriptions and social media captions.
- Assist with the development and execution of the seasonal blog plan.
- To help manage & promote our Depop seconds & samples outlet.
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or have an interest in influencer marketing, social media & keeping ahead of all new social platforms and trends.
- Knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Canva & other creative apps.
- A passion for social media with a creative approach to engaging online audiences.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident with a can-do attitude.
- Able to take direction and have a desire to develop and learn skills within the role.
- An eye for detail and accuracy with a high standard of organisation skills.
- A genuine interest and understanding of our brand, products and customers.
- Previous marketing or customer service experience desirable.
- Own transport required due to rural location based in West Acre, Norfolk.
- This role is to start beginning of w/c 15th May 2023.
- Full time Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
- Competitive salary
- We finish at 4pm on Fridays!
- Quarterly product allowance
- Work outings
Interested? Please send your cover letter and cv to email@example.com
Date posted: 30th March 2023
Closing date: TBC