Delivery and Returns Policy
All orders are sent the same working day if ordered before 12pm, if placed after 12pm they will be sent the next working day.
- Gift Wrapping Royal Mail 3-5 Working Days: £6.50
- Standard Delivery Royal Mail 3-5 Working Days: £4.60
- 24 Hour Tracked Royal Mail 1 working Day: £6.85
- 48 Hour Tracked Royal Mail 2 Working Days: £5.85
- Standard Europe Delivery Royal Mail 7-9 Working Days: £12.95
- Standard USA Delivery Royal Mail 7-10 Working Days: £13.95
- Standard Rest Of The World Delivery Royal Mail 8-10 Working Days: £14.95
Return or Exchange
- If you need to return or exchange an item and you are a customer in the UK, please send the item back using your free returns label with the completed exchange/returns form. For international customers, please complete the form, cut out the return address and secure it on the front of your parcel.
- Refunds will only be granted within 14 days from when your parcel was delivered to you. No refund will be granted for any product after 14 days of receipt.
- Whale Of A Time Clothing do not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location you deem as a “safe place” such as in the shed, garage or with a neighbour, we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
- We offer FREE exchanges within 30 days. We cannot offer refunds after an item has been exchanged.
- Returned goods for a refund or exchange must be returned in the same condition as they were sent. It is important to avoid make-up transfer marks and remove all jewellery to prevent possible snagging. If items are returned with make-up marks or snags, they will be eligible for an exchange or a credit note only. Items must also have their original label on.
- We will not exchange or refund goods that have been worn or washed.
- If the product(s) have deteriorated due to a more extensive use, we reserve the right to send the product back to the sender.
- All sale items are non refundable, they can be exchanged for a different size or colour variant. Alternatively, we are able to give you a credit note.
- Headwear is non refundable or exchangeable for hygiene reasons.
- Old stock items do not have tags but must be returned in the original packaging.
- All returns will be refunded to the account in the same payment method used for the purchase.
- Refunds will be issued once the item has been received or when sufficient evidence of a faulty item has been given.
Faulty or Incorrect Items
Product quality is very important to us and each item is quality checked before being sent out to the customer.
Notification of faults must be given in writing accompanied with photographs (where applicable) to email@example.com. As part of the Consumer Rights Act you have 30 days from purchase to return a faulty item for a full refund or exchange. After the 30 day period, any faulty items are eligible for exchange only. All returns of defective products will be examined once they have been received by us and we will notify you if you are entitled to a refund or exchange via email within a reasonable period of time. We will not be able to issue exchanges against items with normal wear and tear, or heavy use. Nor does it apply to items that have been damaged by misuse, accident, or modification.
Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.